14 November, 2012
One of the best events I have been to for a very long time” Thames Reach
Following on from the amazing success of the first Charity Learning Conference & Awards last year, our 2nd event looks set to be just as inspiring. We have an amazing line up of L&D ‘stars’ presenting on the day, including:
- Nick Shackleton-Jones, Group Head of eLearning, Leadership Development & Talent at oil giant BP. He will be talking about how he changed the approach to learning design to shift to a learner-centred approach and also how he has developed a ‘Care Curve’ to deliver resources that best meet their leaner’s needs.
- The much loved and always entertaining Peter Honey, creator of Learning Styles, will be leading a highly interactive workshop session exploring the pros and cons of our beliefs and how they can impact our behaviour as trainers, managers and developers.
- Julie Wedgwood, the queen of free tools for L&D, will be pulling some new resources out of her toolkit to enthuse our audience.
- Clive Shepherd, will be running a session on the ‘new’ blended learning approaches and how to harness the power of social media, rapid and mobile content to supplement formal approaches
- Martin Baker, founder and CEO of The Charity Learning Consortium, and one of the top ten movers and shakers in eLearning in the UK, will be presenting the hotly anticipated Charity Learning Awards 2012.
We’re also delighted to be welcoming Eric Berg, who is coming all the way from America especially to present at our event. Eric is the founder of LINGOs – he’ll be talking about his inspirational work with more than 75 international humanitarian relief, development, conservation and health organisations around the world, and the annual Global Giveback competition.
This year our conference chair will be Laura Overton, the highly regarded learning technologies expert, who will keep us on time, on track and on our toes…
It’s all set to be a fantastic learning event. We look forward to seeing familiar and new faces amongst the audience.
The annual conference is just one of the many great benefits of membership of the CLC and is open to members and selected invited special guests only. Members can book their place using the form below. If you’re interested in joining us and would like to find out more about the Consortium then please get in touch. Email Genevieve Allan email@example.com or call 08451 707 702
A great day – very professionally organised and executed” RNLI