Webinar: 2 May – 11am
More than 100 charitable organisations save precious time and money whilst addressing the essential skills of their staff & volunteers through membership of The Charity Learning Consortium. Find out how they benefit, and why you should join them, in this interactive webinar.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why the Consortium is so unique, and why joining us makes for such a compelling business argument
- The many benefits of joining our group, which includes: support to help you make the most of the learning on offer; workshops; online training; and an annual conference
- How our members are reaping the benefits and seeing a real return on their investment
Wendy Stanley, Head of Membership at The Charity Learning Consortium, is passionate about providing good quality, cost-effective learning solutions to charities, housing associations and not for profit organisations.
She’ll explain why more than 100 charitable sector organisations are members of the Consortium and how they benefit by learning from each other – ultimately being able to do ‘more for less’ within their L&D budgets.
Wendy will also highlight some of the exciting benefits on offer to all members of the Consortium, including:
- A personalised, fully hosted Moodle 2 platform with advanced functionality, to facilitate and support blended learning
- A comprehensive, easy to navigate eLearning portfolio of more than 180 courses, including leadership & management development, IT skills, legislation, personal development, health & safety, and much more…
- Unique networking opportunities at our regular member events, workshop sessions and annual conference & awards
- Partnerships with organisations like GoodPractice and the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI), with great cost savings on optional resources and professional memberships
She’ll explain why we call membership a partnership, and why our members say such nice things about us:
We joined the CLC as it helped us to cut our IT training budget by a third and gave us additional resources, saving us money in other areas. Over time the benefits have been far greater – networking, sharing ideas, cost effective online booking systems. We now use our CLC eLearning zone to host other courseware, meaning staff have a one-stop-shop for online learning.” National Autistic Society
There’s never been a better time to join us!