Still not convinced that eLearning is for you or your organisation? Read about the benefits of eLearning below.
Flexibility and Convenience
- eLearning is self-paced – learn at a pace suitable for you
- Courses are available 24/7 – learn at a time convenient for you
- Access the courses anywhere – study at home, work or whilst travelling
- Skip through material you already know and focus on the learning that is relevant for you
Cost and Time Effective
- Travel time and associated costs are reduced and sometimes even eliminated
- Greatly reduce the per learner cost compared to traditional learning methods
Helping to reduce your carbon footprint
- eLearning is better for the environment compared to some traditional methods of learning because paper waste is reduced. It also helps reduce CO2emissions by eliminating the need for travelling.